A New Beginning
Overwhelmed and out of balance , work, eat, sleep, family, repeat. You are feeling isolated and alone and burnt out physically and mentally you checked out a long time ago. You hate the way you look and feel, overweight, unmotivated, no time for yourself to take care of yourself because you are on autopilot. You have made many mistakes, your plans didn’t work out, you lost time, money, sleep, energy and relationships.
Starting over can be very scary and filled with anxiety and excitement at the same time. There is no set age, and or time frame to start and begin again. Give yourself a chance and give yourself Grace to begin again.
Life is full of twists and turns, mistakes, surprises, highs and lows but you cannot allow that to discourage you to begin again. There are endless reasons why you might consider beginning and starting over again, a new career, moving to a new location, toxic relationship, death of a loved one and or friend, divorce, marriage, new business and job promotion.
Here are ten ways to begin again
1. Journal (write it down) Yes I know something so simple but it has a great impact on your vision and it also helps you to obtain clarity with your thoughts and feelings. When you journal you are mentally free, it’s almost like you are your own personal therapist with absolutely no judgment.
2. Pray for wisdom and Guidance Ask god about it, talk to God about your ideas, dreams, and goals
3. Establish a plan, what, when, and how. Create your beginning and your end goal
4. Change your attitude no negative self talk or self doubt
5. Let Go of Bad habits
6. Forgive yourself
7. Trust yourself
8. Remember all of your past victories and or success stories
9. Learn a new skill and or hobby
10. Breath and Begin Again
“to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.”