What do you do when god says no?
Updated: Jul 24, 2021
Have you ever had everything planned out perfectly? Have you ever invested your time and money in a specific task, education, training, relationship, career and God says No? Have you ever prayed, fasted and got prepared and God says no?
Why does God say no your plans, and your heart desires and dreams? I personally have had everything written out, planned perfectly basically I have everything that I need and I am ready to start moving forward and nothing happens like literally nothing at all and I was very disappointed and I didn’t understand why until now.
The following reasons God says No
1. When God says no, he is protecting you
2. God says No when he has a bigger perspective.
3. God knows that this dream will stress you out mentally and physically
4. God wants you to believe bigger
5. God says no when he has a bigger and better plan
6. God says no because of the timing
7. God says No because you’re simply not ready
8. God says no because you do not have the capacity to handle what you prayed for
9. God says no because it will take valuable time away from things and people that are important
10.God says no because you’re not obedient to him or yourself.
We have to believe, have faith and trust God no matter the situation or circumstances, maybe we’re delayed but not denied. If God says you’re not ready keep praying and ask God to help you get ready and ask him for the areas of your life that you need to work on so that you can start getting prepared. It’s never easy or fun waiting and waiting, however I would rather wait on God instead of making a big mistake that I created when all I had to do was be patient and wait on God.
Habakkuk 2:3 for still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.